Friday, August 22, 2008

love these guys...


its amazing how much it has been raining these last couple of weeks. it seems like the day i started this blog maggie and i were just talking about how we had been in a heat wave...that next morning it started raining. it has rained here sooo much. everything that is normally dry/dead looking in oklahoma in august is lush, green and thriving with color. i sensed in my heart the Lord saying it was a sign of how He wants to pour out His Spirit over this city. I am so grateful for that...I pray mags/maddie if you read this that you are feeding your spirit. He desires to pour out His presence over your life. He adores you more than we can begin to imagine. His affections are so tender towards you. we love you guys.
"Jesus stood and cried out, saying,"If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, "out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." John 7:37,38

1 comment:

The Humphreys said...

I need to hear all about this passionberry! We have one here called berryline and I love it! I go after I work out a lot Becuase they are so close! Thanks for posting all of these pics...they are really fun to see. Blair just left for Bratislava Slovakia tonight. I was so sad. I will be here in Boston for 8 days without him! I don't know how I am going to sleep at night! I will call you to chat soon! Love you guys! Beau is such the little cutie pie!